Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday Blog

My first blog-Let me say hi. I am Renee and have an estate liquidation company in Las Vegas - and we've got a 12,000 sq ft antique mart with many venues for creating. We have Deco, Victorian, Shabby Chic, Primatives and more! You can check out out mall at www.NotJustAntiquesMart.com I will try to take you through the mall to show you photos of the treasures we have for sale. Recently we got a call to get a high end lamp showroom full of lamps - and have them for sale at 75% off! These are all new = so the store offers fantastic and fun shopping for all! Usually, the items are loving used, and I am an adoption agency - finding new homes for these items that have been treasured by their previous owners.
Well, I'll take my camera and get going and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment